Please familiarize yourself with the CDC guidelines. You could spread COVID-19 to others even if you do not feel sick.
If you experience any of the symptoms listed below, please stay at home to protect others and, especially, our nuns. People with these symptoms may have COVID-19:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
We humbly ask you to abide by the following rules while on the Monastery grounds:
- Wear a mask that always covers your mouth and your nose. The exception will be during the meal once seated.
- Keep about 6 feet between yourself and others. Small groups of immediate family members are allowed. Please note: the mask is not a substitute for social distancing.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid shaking hands and kissing others on the cheek.